Sunday, September 4, 2011

Find Some Lovely USB Flash Disks Here!

USB flash disk makes our work and life more convenient. I always back up my important files in the little disk. Even though my laptop becomes collapsed, I would never worry about these data. However, most of USB flash disk have common rectangle shapes, so they look very plain. So they are easily got lost. Maybe some creative lovely USB flash disks may improve this problem. Following are some really cute USB flash disks, and will you choose one of them to instead your old common one? 

A Red Roulette USB Flash Disk, for gambling lovers.

















Lovely reindeer. Whenever I see it, I immediately think of Santa Clause.

















Broken Wire. It looks very dangerous, isn't it?

















A soldier or a woman?




















Mr. Skeleton, very fashion!!




















Mickey Mouse - Children love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment